FS: Kyma w Capybara 320 forsale

Kyma Capybara 320 sound processor with 6 additional DSP cards (8 total),
an additional I/O card (8 channels of I/O total), Firewire interface and
power cables, 2 Kyma X Revealed manuals, rack ears, current Kyma X
software. Also includes Green Tea Software's Looper Construction Kit
software and Harm Visser's physical models.
This also includes a soft carrying case.

Check it out if you haven't already...

Symbolic Sound -

Green Tea Software Looper Construction Kit-

Harm Visser -

Asking $6000 plus shipping. Will do Paypal if you pick up charges.

The value of this system is well over $8000.

Located in California, south of San Francisco.