Re: OT:Music Concrete, literally

NOW we are TALKIN'. Multi-head playback with independent, continuously
variable pitch!

We just need a way to create new grooves on the fly...if we did this
installation in, say, Phoeniz, Arizona, the asphalt would stay soft
enough that it would (relatively) easy to wipe and start fresh, or add
to the existing grooves (sound-on-sound, as it were).

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com