Re: Live Looping: it pops up everywhere

Im not sure that its even due to in-experience.. although... i think that nowadays its expected that we will record ourselves... no studio... so people do... the diy mentality allows for a new way of listening, that some (i hestitate to use the word .. kids... but) have only experienced. When they listen back to "old well recorded stuff" (Floyd, Yello, Lennox, anything really - just mentioning some cliche Hi Fi ) they just hear "boring music".
When the current generationīs format of choice is actually of a significantly lower audio quality than the previous generation, you can expect a shift of recording quality too... till it becomes the norm.

I dont think that the poor recording of Molina in any way detracts from her music or songs... because it is just that... a recording OF music... the music is not the recording, the recording is OF the music... I think...

mark