From: Michael Peters [mailto:mp@mpeters.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:15 AM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: RE: basic Bidule question

> Personally I prefer another concept though, which is to use the Bidule
object called "Audio Switcher"

in my case, the Midi Switcher seems more like what I need - I have one
midi
input signal (from a midified guitar) that goes to 4 different vst
instruments, but of course I don't want all of them at once. The midi
switcher seems to always switch on one of them, switching the others
off.

I was not successful so far programming the Nanokontrol buttons for that
though ... they produce an on signal when pressed and an off signal when
released, so they don't work as a toggle but as a momentary switch ...
maybe
they can be reprogrammed with the Korg software which I haven't looked
at
yet.

-Michael