Re: Live 8 is out

Excuse my ignorance but how is it with odd time signatures??

Can it change time signature mid song???

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 3 Apr 2009, at 03:37, Art Simon wrote:

I paid the $189 for the edu upgrade, and honestly it seems fair to me.
I've been using the Live 8 beta, and I like the looper. I can't wait
for Max for Live!

As an aside though, I've got to say how impressed I am with the recent
upgrades to Stylus RMX, and at no cost! That really is a fantastic
piece of kit.