Re: OT That 'sizzle sound' of Mp3s

2009/4/3 Stefan Tiedje <stefantiedje@googlemail.com>
Art Simon schrieb:

I'm curious, is the "sizzle" introduced by mp3 encoding similar to the
"bitcrushing" the bitrman effect uses?

This reminds me on the anecdote where the king asks his "scientists" why  does throwing a dead fish into a full glass makes it overflow, but if you throw a living fish into it it doesn't?
They came up with 20 different theories explaining it, and not a single one did the test...

may you elaborate more on this, stefan? ... yes, the fishes and the glass, not te mp3.

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--

--