Re: Phiew.... guitar intonation - hard work!

Great to have this confirmed. Thanks a lot! But I am all in tune on
all strings except the G-string, where I only need one more
millimeter. I think I may get that going by changing the movable
tailpiece for a smaller on, just on that string. I must say I like the
feel and sound of those thick strings! With the B-tuning (low string)
it has transformed that guitar into a a different instrument! And
that's what I like.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se