Re: Looperlative Questions

> If one uses an FCB-1010 floorboard with the LP-1, can a drum machine/sampler/sequencer be triggered on and off by programming one of the > buttons on the floorboard?

Its been a while since I personally used an FCB1010, but I believe this is possible.  The drum machine and LP1 will need to be on different MIDI channels.

> I know the two pedals onboard can be used as feedback control (0% to 100%) and volume control. Correct me if I’m wrong…

Yes

> And can other MIDI devices be connected to work in conjunction with the drum machine and LP-1? Say, like my Lexicon MPX-110 and a
> Vortex, or any of the Eventide floor pedals like the ModFactor? Eclipse (rack mounted)?

Yes, but remember that you have a limited number of buttons.

> Besides those questions, how difficult is the overall learning curve on the LP? I know some of you here have done quite well with it. I recall an
> article in Guitar Player said that he was up and running (perhaps with basic commands, rec, overdub, send, etc.) in a short time.

I'm obviously biased being the designer of the LP1, but I have been complimented again and again on how easy it is to use.  I'm also always willing to help you via email or telephone.

Bob Amstadt
Looperlative Audio Products