Gig Spam: MMix festival in NYC

Dear List members:

Sometimes I'm reluctant to post events here because I've dropped off in activity as of late.  Nevertheless, I wanted you to know of this interesting series of concerts featuring a lot of folks who loop.  Tonight, for instance, myself and Bora Yoon.

The festival is coordinated with the AES (Audio Engineering Society) Conference this weekend, and is sponsored by Ableton, Cycling '74 and Eventide, among others.

I'll also be giving a free clinic on Max4Live on Saturday night at 6.30.

Here's the link for scheduling of all the events below.  I'll be at every one of them I'm sure (if there's room), so come say hi.

If you do get the urge to join us on any given night, do get tix early.  These events might sell out and it's just not a huge room.

Wishing you all the very best in your respect musical and personal lives.

Todd

http://www.theaterlab.info/Theaterlab3/MMiX.html

10/8 with Luke DuBois in concert
10/10 Max4Live/Ableton Seminar Clinic FREE

http://toddreynolds.com
http://twitter.com/digifiddler
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic
http://blog.toddreynolds.com