AW: QY100 and Handsonic

Hi Daniel
Brilliant man!
im the one who is been asking lately about the QY100 and how to do
sequencing looping so is really great to see this in action!
can you develop more on the proccess? do you sequence every part and start
looping in realtime ? didnt hear a click track how do you cue to start?
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom