RE: support donations (was Re: future of Looper's Delight (long)

Same here.

Over the years I have been in the habit of sending Kim a little PayPal
money every now and then anyway.

Let's make it official...unless someone thinks that's gonna raise the bar
too much and block beginners from giving it a try...there is THAT to
consider.

If making it a subscribe thing discourages the noobies too much it might
be a bad thing

Ted Killian