Boss 2010 Looping Contest-Uccello Project

Hello Loopers,

      Steve Uccello (Uccello Project) here just mentioning the 'Boss 2010
Looping Contest' which I heard about through the great bass website 'No

and, also letting you know that I entered the contest with this video:

I'm sure a lot of us feel these contests are kind of silly, and I'm sure
most of you have probably already heard about this a while ago, but just
wanted to give a heads up about my entry, the contest, and the site 'No
Treble'.  I hope you're all doing well! Steve Uccello