Re: EME moonbounce?

I'm belated to respond here, again. I was thinking of small resistors -
circuit board style. If one sent a signal through a whole mess of 'em,
re-amplified as necessary in between, would it delay the signal
appreciably? Or would it take such an ungodly army of them that it would
make it all ridiculous?

I liked the elegance of a simple wire, but I can see that the length,
among other considerations, would make it less elegant that I first
thought.

I LOVE the opto-delay idea, extravagant though it sounds. Let's mention
it to Fripp :).

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com