RE: m-13 m-9

Well that's a relief 'cause I just picked one,(m13)  up from evilbay pretty cheap..
I need to get my face out of the computer for a change. I fancy doing a bit of noodling by the fire on these cold winter evenings and don't fancy dragging my computer/soundcard/pedal board etc into the living room.
btw are the switches noisy, (physically I mean) ?

This is a really nice processor Gareth that can do ambience textures really well and is more loaded feature -wise than anything in its price range. The only effect I know of in its class with two expression pedal ports for effects depth morphing. This feature alone gives the M-9 so much control its ridiculous.
 Bill