GigMusicSpam: ImprovFriday this weekend

Folks at ImprovFriday we're having a great 'thread' so far this weekend.  I pub'd a blog earlier this evening with a few links from the 40 someodd pieces so far, some very neat mashes.  The blog is http://whatsnewatimprovfriday.wordpress.com and ImprovFriday is of course, http://improvfriday.ning.com.

Rainer and Stephen [Goodman] are each doing live webstreams today (Saturday 1/29/11) during the day, hosted by ImprovFriday.

Rainer's set is at 8am PST, 11am EST, 4pm UK, 5pm western Europe.

Stephen's set is at 4pm PST, 7pm EST, 12mn UK, 1am western Europe.

For specific visit http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html.

To catch the feeds goto the ImprovFriday site above.

Hope to see everyone.

Jim

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com