Re: Looper developer looking for opinions on some interface questions

> I want to provide you with well articulated input but I am just up to my
>eyeballs on another front today. I'll tie out with you over the weekend
>outside the forum.

That'd be great, thanks!  That's very kind!

> In the meanwhile, have you explored the EDP multiply function?

I have indeed!  I'm still thinking of a way to provide something that
allows a similar kind of loop building.  Before I started planning for
event quantization, this was pretty much served by Loopy's having multiple
tracks, with different lengths.

That is, for example, you can record the initial track at 1 x 4/4 bar (or
1 beat, whatever), then record the next track at several times that -
it'll be automatically quantised to a multiple/fraction of the base loop
after you finish recording, based on how long you recorded for, like this:
 http://resources.atastypixel.com/loops.mp4

Of course, that doesn't mesh with event quantization, especially with
trying to figure out a sane default length to offer to less advanced users
=)