Re: A while back.....

hey Per i saw one of your stick videos cheers man you are getting really
good!
can you give me some info about it? which one is it? where did you get
it and what did you pay for it?
Ive checked out the warr guitars,i must say i like the looks better;-)
what are the differences in terms of playing are there any advantages
of that one or is it pure looks?
thanx!
Luis

--