(OT) selling things on craigslist (was: FS: Line 6 DL4)

My tales of craigslist flakeouts are legion. It's gotten to the point
where I often don't want to bother trying to sell anything. My two
favorite requests:

1) Can you "reserve" the item for me, then stay at home all day
Saturday and Sunday, and I'll come by to look at the item if I have
time?

2) Can you bring the items to my office in downtown San Francisco on
Monday, and on my lunch break I'll peruse them and decide whether I
want to buy them?

However, it's great for giving things away. You just say "I'm
available on this day and this day. I will not reserve it for you.
Whoever comes and picks it up first gets it. You can call me to get a
status update."

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com