Re: OSC and I phones and Whiskers on kittens........

Strange,
it certainly works here with a regular midi controller.
I've got 24 different CC controllers handling Vol Pan and Fbk
for each track. ...and of course, to the LP-1 it makes no difference which route
the midi came from.

Glad you got it working, might be worth solving the mystery though.

It doesn't make any sense that you were able to get the LP-1 to learn the CC values (which would have been
displayed on the front panel) and that following that it wouldn't respond.

Logically it's either
1) extra commands being sent by your controller
2) LP-1 set up file is corrupt (I doubt it, but if you can save it via
  pc you could always send it to me for examination)
3) some fault in the connection that just happened to produce the observed
result.
4) you're using an old software version on the LP-1...I've not heard of
that issue though.

andy

Phil Clevenger wrote:
Hey Andy,

Yes, that's the perplexing thing... I am in fact using track-specific
calls for each fader, as you suggest... I expected the behavior you
describe, too... but the LP1 will not respond, at least not to TouchOSC on
my iPad over wifi via the Missing Link, unless I explicitly send a Select
Track command first :/

Phil :)