Re: Old Guitar Synths (was Re: Roland gr55)

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:18 PM, richard sales <richard@glasswing.com>
wrote:
> First, I love my GR300/303/808.  I never thought I'd EVER disagree with
> Per, but I love the weird R&B LFO on the 300, I love how it works &
> wobbles, has a Prince-like sound when done right.

Richard, I'm sure I would be able to use that vibrato button in a fun
musical way today! I was just telling what I thought about it in
1982.... 4 cheeaize's sake! I don't feel too comfy thinking about how
thickheaded I have been in the past ;-)  Would love to take a time
machine and go back to give my old self a healthy good punch-up!

Per