Re: Re: URGENT GLITCH! Re: Sharing my pix/videos from YK2X+1

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> I'm so glad that someone else does something this silly
> when they are 'in the zone'  of work and creativity.
>
> I don't recommend it,  but I've had many a day where 12 hours into it
> I think......."shit,  I never ate, did I?"

LOL! Usually I get reminded by an increasing feeling of hunger but now
when here in Scandinavia still on Californian time zone rhythm that
instant reminder doesn't work very well. But no matter eating or not I
always make sure I'm drinking enough. On some occasions I have fasted
for up to three weeks while only drinking and it felt totally ok and
doesn't affect you much at all - well, actually just a little but in a
positive way. But that might be just me; since I removed intestinal
cancer last year (surgery) I have never felt the need for fasting
again... maybe that was just some instinctual way of "self healing",
like you see some animals in nature take on now and then.

Per