Re: Strymon... whoa.

Happy Timeline user here. Thoughtful implementation, great feature set, great MIDI support.

Only remaining wish for me: better MIDI access model for switching presets. Other than that it's as good as a DDL pedal can get :)

Phil

p.s. One thing I love about the Eventide series is their GIANT, gorgeous, text display. Wish all pedals did it that way :)