Re: Can I have your feedback?]

Rick Walker wrote:

In terms of not being able to hear the difference as you stated above,

but he would be able to hear the *difference*

Actually I doubt that rhythm would work at all if squared off.

If I analyse, I find times in that track where it would sound more
rhythmically cohesive with a straighter beat behind it, but the rest
the time I just hear it as totally working.

To my ears at least, Kay'lon has a great feel for rhythm.
I reckon it's much harder to make something non-metronomic work
with drum machine sounds as opposed to natural sounds, and it's
great to hear someone giving that a go.

If it sounds a bit 'out' to us old musos then maybe that's a story we should recognise.

andy