Re: Re: Can I have your feedback?]

On 6/9/12 2:17 AM, andy butler wrote:

Actually I doubt that rhythm would work at all if squared off.

Well, we will have to agree to disagree on this one, Andy, which is fine as
we frequently disagree on aesthetics and I still respect the hell out of your opinons.

To me, the rhythms are so syncopated and the tempo is pretty rapid. Pure quantization
tends to work better under these circumstances, imho.

But I'm not arguing that everything should be quantized or perfect.

And I agree with you that Kay'lon has a good feel for rhythm, I was just being
honest that this particular performance seemed too lumpy for my tastes.

It's all good though.

Rick