RE: any interest in a Looper's Delight online radio station?

It might not exist as a STYLE per se, but as a method. There are people
(like me) who perk up whenever they
hear the Heap sample in Jason Derulo's "Whatcha Say" repeat (like
"what-what-what-what-what
did she say?" or when they hear Cher "Do you believe in life after love
(after love-after love-after
love)." In fact, I had never heard of "live" looping until late 2011 when
I heard this
guy named Tim Exile on Youtube. I looped long before that though; but I
looped in a way that pop
artists' producers did. You may think of studio loops as "repetition."
Well, look it up;
all sound repetition that is done with the same sample is looping! The
only audio repetition that is
not looping is when the same notes are played over and over again,
manually. But most repetition in pop
music is done either with tape (Beatles) or with digital (Derulo). Of
course I use
digital; I'm a new-age musician who just started around 2009-2010. But if
the same sample
is copied, and then pasted again and again, that is technically a loop; a
repetition of the same sample.
And, as I said, there are people who perk up when they hear Britney
Spears's voice go "I (I, I)
wanna go (go, go) all the way (way, way)." Each sample was copied, and
pasted a few times.
It's still a loop; repetition of the same sample. I wouldn't be surprised
if Looper's Delight
vol. 1 CD (being the 90s) contained a lot of songs that sounded like pop,
but were lesser known. With
all the looping done in the studio. Let's just call non-live repetition of
samples "studio
looping." We want more studio looping in our mp3 players when we click
links from the
Looper's Delight mailing list! I mean, come on! It's still looping!
Tyler Z