Re: MIDI Surface Controllers with LOTS of buttons

It seems the vast library of control setups is what sells the Lemur
app. And that draws on the real Lemur that was market leading...
actually, there was no other for years - only the Lemur. So all the
bundled templates are thoroughly tested by many artists.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen