From: buddhamachine@live.co.uk
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Rang III question and also I need help with clipping and distortion problem.
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:43:05 +0000

Hi Sergio,
Congrats!
My Rang has a very clean sound but it doesn't need much driving so I suggest you just keep your inout levels quite low.
Re. storing loops - if you want to keep loops you've created, just record them into Cubase. The 'rang is aimed at people creating loops live so to speak. Are you trying to re-record previously made loops into the 'rang?
If you need a mic inout and are looking at e.q. then a small mixer might be a good investment for you. I like the Alesis ones but there are many cheap and excellent quality ones around. If I were to get another, I'd go for one with a usb interface, that'd let you transfer your loops pretty seamlessly to your computer.

Peace

Gareth Whittock, sound artist: garethwhittock.co.uk