Re: any interest in a Looper's Delight online radio station?

I have shared here links to Joey Baron's manual repetitions (drumming),
and I'm proud of it.

Thought this community is about interesting music,
not defining which is which or what is what.

Peace and love and all that shit,

greetings from the Midnight sun / Finland

-Petri-

--
Petri