Re: Funny little instrumental looping piece: for former or current Windows 98 / XP users

Well, it's nice to know that a person like you is listening to this kind
of music, Per! I'm a big fan
of yours, and I have that beta album that you're submitting for licensing.
I'll be back with lots and lots
of lovely loopy links later! Some of which I will have to upload.
Tyler Z