Re: Funny little instrumental looping piece: for former or current Windows 98 / XP users

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:24 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
In the 80´s (and 90´s.. I still have it) I had an Amiga and I used an EXCELLENT program called Octotrack. it wasa tracker program (ran vertically) and had 2 sound chip channels, 2 sample based (8 bit) channels and as many midi channels as you wanted. For years all my music was done on this set-up, the midi instrument being an Akai S1000... This music still sounds great. The program was quite geeky, but also relatively intuitive. Fantastic!

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com