Re: Ditto Looper in-depth review

Hi Buzap,

fantastic review!

Any chance you can answer 2 more points?

1) Undo/Redo. when exactly do those functions occur? After the switch has been held a while? or on it's release? The second option being the preferred.

2) During overdub, is feedback dropped a little bit to allow you to just
keep on
  overdubbing without too much fear of overload? ( easy to check with a
short loop)

andy

Buzap wrote:
Hi folks

I've just received my new TC Electronic Ditto Looper yesterday. Here is my
review.