iCE sPRING (a electronic guitar étude)

An now something different.. a short ambient-ish peice...

Old Valco amp, Soloway/Kauer guitar and the Elektron Octatrack looping and mangling the guitar. It was recorded late autumn, in a cold cottage in the middle of nowhere (almost),  but it sounds like the weather here in Stockholm right now.. cold but not unpleasant..
https://soundcloud.com/anders-bergdahl/ice-spring
I like this myself, reminds me of Jan Bang...

I did it right after the much longer sONIC mETAmORPHOS but skipped the drums.. and tweaked a few things.. but essentially it is a continuation..

Anders.. from a COLD Stockholm, Sweden