Re: EHX 2880 or 45000 users say it loud say it proud!

You know what? I gotta say that I would get this looper, but, I wish
you could have a master loop or track playing at the same time as the
other loops, like with the Boomerang III.
I really like the idea of having that master loop sync'd up with your
other loops.

The 45000 seems really really powerful, with individual control over
individual tracks and elements. I wish it had that one feature!
I suppose I could use a drum machine, but that complicates things more. :-)

Rusty