Re: EHX 2880 or 45000 users say it loud say it proud!

The question of individual track replacement is an interesting one. In the Reggie Watts demonstration on youtube he appears to swap the bass line for a new one and then goes back to the original bass line without interrupting the groove.

How is this achieved on the 45000?

CZ