Re: EHX 2880 or 45000 users say it loud say it proud!

After reading the 45000 manual, the ONLY differences I can see between the 2880 and the 45000 are these:

"The 45000 Multi-Track Looping Recorder takes the 2880 and builds
upon it, adding key features such as the ability to store and recall up
to 100 loops on one SD card and an output dedicated to monitoring. "

So, a new card format (SD instead of CF), the ability to manage stored loops without a computer (I routinely swap the loops on my CF card by setting up folders in which I store the old loops), and a separate output for monitoring which includes the click.

Meh...

Still my favorite looper so far due to it's tactile interface and varispeed / reverse functions....

CZ