Re: guitarists: triple play?

It also helps to play ahead of the beat when playing virtual strings on
keys since strng players often begin their playing motion before the beat.

And, voice to MIDI also requires singing ahead, and beginning each note
cleanly with certain vowels like n or m that have a pitch.

Not sure if this is helpful for all you guitarists, because I know your
technique is different for this stuff.

Peace and Adventure!