Re: Software looping

Just one last note that I realised hasn't been stated yet in thread:
the most important factor in avoiding "bad sync between loops" is to
use as few loops as possible. The timing-wise rock solid approach is
to only create one loop and layer all musical parts into this loop.
That way no part can drift against any other part. The more musical
parts you distribute over multiple parallel loops the more sync and
timing issues you will get. No software or hardware can fix that,
sooner or later two - or more - loops will drift apart, this is just
the nature of the universe.

I'm not posting about what OS to run in a laptop because I have used
both Windows and Mac OS without finding any better than the other. I
do lack experience with Linux, so I can't tell about that.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen