Re: tape looping

Second that on Daryl Shawn! Great guy and creative force!

Here is an old Utube vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_rH7XceXo

Peace out, Jeff

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 11:36 AM, tedkillian <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:
Not too many years ago a fellow looper named Daryl Shawn was doing live looping using old multi-track cassette tape recorders.

At least some of his looping I believe involved using those looped tape cassettes from phone answering machines.

I am not sure if he is doing much of that any more.

But he participated in at least a couple of the Y2K loopfests in Santa Cruz and toured up and down the West Coast a little.

I am not sure he is even doing looping anymore.

But for old Tascam or Foster tape looping tips and tricks you should ask him.

http://www.darylshawn.com/

https://www.facebook.com/darylshawnmusic

Best regards,

Ted Killian