What's the EDP?

never heard of it before.

Best,

JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 21/03/2017 à 12:05, Per Boysen a écrit :
Yeah, I too regret selling mine! ;-(

Even though I liked the EDP better, those two boxes,  EDP + Repeater,
was a very powerful duo in tandem. Running the EDP as the temp sync
master and slaving the Repeater. You could keep abusing it to get cool
sounds, in a way that if you do it in software it kills the OS or the
application.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
www.boysen.se

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 8:12 AM, Simeon Harris