Echoplex/Jamman

Whaaaat?

You happy fellow should know that a jaman is around (converted in US
dollars) $1000 here in france, not to mention the price of an echoplex!
Darn it! you said you could have a jam man for 150 bucks! It is going to
drive me crazy!
By the way, perhaps you could tell me, you fortunate guys, before I spend
my
BIG bucks on it, what differences between the two units, what I can do
xith one, not with the others, what kind of memory they do accept to
increase their delay time, if I can do it myself, if you can add one
memory chip at a time (some electronic units accept only changes by pairs)

If you don't want to drive everyone crazy, since this thing is not in
digest form for the moment, you can e-mail me privately.

Thanxxxx in advance

Olivier Malhomme