Loops (no! loops?)

You are all lucky to have these toys. So far trying to use advertisement
in american paper I could find here in france (mostly gutar player and
keyboards) to reach american retailers that could send to France. no
succes so far. If you have a phone number of anyone, let me know..

I don't have a jamman, but I know a way to play over loops and modidfy in
real time injections in the loop. Get the machine in the effect loop of
your mixer ( i have a mckie 1202 and a 1604) that all, folks
Olivier M.