Re: Hello...

[Matthias said:]
>OH NO, I think you missed a lot, Ken. There have been very nice hints and
>storys.
>
>I was thinking of maybe do the work to collect those. An archive of all
>mails might be about useless after some time, because the subject usually
>does not point directly to the content (look at this very message!) and
>even less to quality.

I think the thing we need is some sort of FAQ. We could condense the
interesting discussions into key points and put them in neat categories. As
more interesting discussions occur we can add those.

At the same time, I'd still like to an archive of all the messages.There's
no reason we can't have both. Doing the archive won't be too hard really.
Especially after I get the digest version going, because then the server
will be automatically combining messages into a single file on a regular
basis. All I would have to do is put it in the proper directory for the web
page and put a link to it somewhere.

kim