Re: Amplification

of course, all of this talk about how inconvenient and unpredictable and
noisy
guitar amps are is absolutely true, and I fought using a guitar amp for
years
for just that reason. Unfortunately, for my sound at least, none of those
tube
preamps, or Sansamp amp emulators can come even remotely  close to
duplicating
the sound of a good all tube guitar preamp. Its easy to talk yourself into
believing that it does, when you think of all the trouble the guitar amp
causes,
but in my case, I'm certain that they don't come even close.

Teed Rockwell