Re: The hidden parts

Olivier:
>I do think that music like language has an interesting part of its content
>in the "non-said", a fonction of implicit.
>You could spend anyway time to write down in extenso each voice, and you
>would write down a lot more than what it's written in the score. So, most
>of the music is not said, "implicit", so and you can perfectly "hear"it.
>
>That require certainly, I guess a level of work that is far beyond the
>common. Most of people I know (including me, of course) are just ar best
>mastering the obvious.

So is it just beyond us? To do it perfectly consciously maybe.
I often miss a note in a guitar line and then feel its not really missing,
maybe even a charmy whole.

What can we say in respect to "hidden loops"?

-Some sound goes on although it faded out. We got so used to it that its
"impossible" to fade it away.
-Some sound maybe it not necessary to loop, because to suggest it once
makes it stay.
-Disconnected notes in a loop activate the listener to find "bridge notes"
to smoth it out. Depending on context, different people find the same or
different notes. So you can conform or shock by the next note you introduce
to the loop.
-...?

Out of the moment
Matthias