Re: hyperprism

>Thanks for all that expanation and corection. It will not run on my 840AV
>then (grrr). I am using DECK, too. Are you on that list? Wana sell
>Audiomedia2?

Nope, but if you look around, they're going for pretty cheap these days.
I've heard of prices in the $550 range at various mail order.

>but, back to the essence: Can you TAP delay time on Hyperprism ??

Not the PPC version, AFAIK. Possibly by writing a MAX controller for the
68k version though. I see Hyperprism as more a post looping processing tool
than a real time looper. For example, you can do effects that loop over
several iterations of an audio loop.

PS: Matthias, thanks for the thread about computer looping, I'll read it
when I get time. I'm in the middle of repainting my studio AND shipping a
CD-ROM by monday.