musique' concrete

jon and all,

one of my prof's, xavier chabot of IRCAM, is an experiment on such things.

varese, stockhausen, austin you name it. as a matter of fact, we're doing
research on such things at the momment. he performs with flute, mac, max,
lexicon gear. also, silicon graphics(sgi), nextstations, max and other
IRCAM
designed sound software. Ircam has been a major player in such areas.

one of the pieces he did included using several old revox tape machines
with
trigger pedals and other external triggers. trippy...

collier