Re: Long and serious, but important

> His problem was the same thermal problem that I will probably be
> explaining to people for the rest of my life. Once again:

You could also put it on the website, along with Matthias' drawing. Maybe
not on the front page <g> but somewhere where people can look it up if
really necessary so you don't have to explain it more than once.

(later) Andre has volunteered to compile a 'help' FAQ - that would be the
place for this stuff - and it should be on the web.

-Michael