Re: Echoplex/Jamman/Books/Etc.

>  I'm pretty sure I saw 4meggers for $28 just a week ago. You can probably
>  bargain people down if you try.
>
>  kim

I feel like a fool.  This summer I trundled on down to COMPUSA and bought
approx 100 secs of mem.  The guys behind the counter moaned about the
number
of pins I was asking for and that it would cost me (seems equal memory from
less pins is cheaper.)  I paid over $100 for two 4-megger chips.  :-(

David Kirkdorffer