Re: Long and serious, but important

I wholeheartedly agree with the points Andre makes.   Given the FACT
customer
service for the Echoplex (& maybe Jamman?) is virtually non-existant, this
e-mail list is like a lifeline to real knowledge and understanding of the
hardware many of us have bought.

If we don't mention the problems we're having, we won't benefit from
eacother's experiences -- or fixes.

The opportunity for many here to learn is is great.  RE: the Echoplex --
I've
already learned more in the last few weeks on this list than in any
conversations I've had with Oberheim ;-)

David Kirkdorffer

P.S.  Does anyone have an e-mail address for Oberheim? (NOT Gibson).  I've
done software marketing professionally in my days.  And I'm currently
unemployed....
I'd call, but, well -- need I say more...?