Re: Without hesitation, Echoplex is worth it -- and that's from a person who gripes!

Dave K said:

>Truth be told -- the final thing tipping the scale for me --  and this
>will
>sound strange to some I know -- is I was afraid Oberheim would collapse
>and
>the Echoplex would be impossible to find ever again.
>
>How about that then?
>
>David Kirkdorffer

If you are sitting on the fence about an echoplex purchase, I suggest you
decide rather quickly. David may be righter than he knows....

kim
Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
OEM Engineering                 kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research